Tinnitus – Explained in Brief
Posted On: June 7, 2021
Do you happen to hear a ringing, hissing, or a buzzing sound in your ear? If so, then you may be suffering from tinnitus.
- You seem to hear a sound though there is none in the external environment.
- The sound is persistently heard in some individuals, while others perceive it only when there is quiet around.
- It becomes a disturbing factor in your life
- If left untreated, it can lead to stress, anxiety, fatigue, and irritability
- Get an appointment at Helix Hearing for a hearing test.
- Professionally trained audiologists at Warragul and Drouin clinics will note down all your complaints, evaluate your hearing and offer their opinion on probable reasons for your Tinnitus problem.
- Accordingly, you will be advised on the best strategies for managing tinnitus and alleviate it to the maximum extent.